The business and affairs of the corporation shall be managed by its Board of Directors, consisting of a maximum of six permanent directors plus an additional Director who shall be the immediate past President. Executive Officers shall be members of the Board of Directors.
- The executive officers of the Association shall be elected by the majority vote of all members and there shall be a President, a Vice-President, a Secretary, a Treasurer and such other officers and assistant officers as the needs of the Association may require. Their term of office shall be for two (2) year unless removed by the Board of Directors for cause. The Board of Directors may secure the fidelity of any or all of such officers by bond or otherwise and any number of offices may be held by the same person, at the discretion of the Board.
- The President shall be the chief executive officer of the Association; he/she shall preside at all meetings of the members and directors; he/she shall have general and active management of the affairs of the Association.
- The Vice-President shall act in all cases for and, as the President in the latter's absence or incapacity, and shall perform such other duties as he/she may be required to do from time to time.
- The Secretary shall attend all meetings of the members and of the Board of Directors and shall act as clerk thereof; record all the votes of the corporation and the minutes of all it's transactions in a book to be kept for that purpose, and shall perform like duties for all committees of the Board of Directors when required to do so.
- The Treasurer shall have custody of the corporate funds and securities and shall keep full and accurate accounts of receipts and disbursements in books belonging to the corporation, and shall keep the monies of the corporation in a separate account to the credit of the corporation.